Monday 25 February 2013

RomanTech 2.0 by a Silentlover


In the mid of January, I was joining a kind of study tour for 5 days. We're going to Le Havre, a port city at north France. It takes 6-8 hours from Nantes to get there by bus.

On the first hours way back to Nantes, my phone battery was drained. It shutted down without any warning. As I was in the middle of a conversation with my bf, I immediately dredged up my bag tried to find a spare battery. But it wasn't there. And I could not find anywhere else. It must be lost somewhere. 

Soon when I got home, it's about 7pm at my timezone and 1am at his, I turned it on and read messages from him, questioning where I am. I texted him, saying sorry and telling what actually happen. He just smiled and gave me a smooch emoticon. He then told me to have a rest.

Morning on the next day, I woke up and found a concise texts from him just like this:

I buy 2 batteries and 1 power bank for you, those are all ready to ship by this noon.
Each battery may stands for one or two days while the power bank is equal with 3-4 batteries. So you can still be "on" without relying on power jack for about 3-4 days.

What? I still needed some time to fully gather my soul after long sleeping before digesting any of technologycal-related information like that. I have quite many questions to him afterward and his answer was just not far than "it's shipping, just wait for it".

A week after, I received a package from 7438 miles away contained 2 batteries and 1 power bank. Nothing else. I said my thank-you and ask him just like all women all over the world will, why did you do this? 

I do not want to lose you

He replied.

the cute facts are taken from here

No comments:

Post a Comment