Monday 5 November 2012

It's been a while...

Hello world!!!

It's been quite long since my last post...I was preparing for my study though I wasn't that busy actually.
Taking super intensive language class along with undergoing college life was indeed exhausting and sometimes trapping me in a boring routine. I frequently skipped the class and stole some time just for a nap or doing something more fun. Apparently, blogging is not in the list, haha...
In fact, every time I got a interesting topic to write, I listed it, but did not even make a chance to start writing it. So, I keep my list updated, but not my blog.
Let see, if I have strong enough intention (and time and energy) to make some interesting scratches right here.
Sharing the story about living in France maybe interesting, no?
The upcomings, I hope... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment