Saturday 21 May 2011

The Pensieve

Hwaaah, it's been 2 months after my last writing... Well, I've been so busy working, struggling for one "big thing" and NOT to forget...preparing my self for a sunny-lovely vacation. Do not be envy, I just arrived from Flores, visiting one of the nominations of "7 Wonders of The World", haha, envy envy envy... *evil smirk*. The story of my last trip will be available soon on this blog, very soon.
By the way, few weeks ago, I had had a chat with a friend of mine, not the close one. He read my blog and questioned me: “why do you write something that is not your expertise?”. Quite long pause until I got his question. To my friend, my answer was:
Dear my friend, politics, movies, or religions are definitely not my cup of tea, as an expert. But, as a citizen, a consumer, a non-atheist, I think we both are enjoying the same tea.
No need to be a politician expert to criticize your government and all the bad-ass. No need to be a preacher to speak up your objection about what happens. Besides, all what I wrote, or what I will write later, are pure from my own thought, that’s my personal opinion. You may agree or disagree with it, whatever you chose you’re still my friend, haha…

All that I’m trying to say is “NO MATTER HOW SHALLOW my thought about a case is, I will write it down if it really annoys me or maybe in the other way it is really interesting for me”. Got it? Thank you. 
Enjoy reading… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment