Sunday 16 December 2012

Good News Good News!

Today is 15 Dec and I will have my oral exam in 20! FIVE DAYS to go and I still speak French like a baby learn to talk!

Ohhh I'll be dead! 

But God is always kind. In this such "i-don't-know-how-to-call-it-maybe-a-most-panic" moment, God gave me a loooot of happiness! December is running very nice this far so I can't resist myself not to jot those things down here and put my books off for a while :))

The greatest yet helpfull thing is, I finally managed to transfer all of the voice memos (most are lecture recording so those are damn important) AND moved it into the PC's drive! Hoaaaahhhhh! This was not easy as it seems. Because firstly, I and also my geek boyfriend, up till now don't know why my PC refused to install iTunes. We already worked on several solution like 32-64 bit thingy or downloaded and installed additional applications suggested by the netters but nothing works. And when it was installed, the voice memos weren't synced. After browsed and did some worrying trial, voilaaa that is a wrapppppp!

And another "finally"...I got my bank card in end of November soooo then I could get a phone card subscription that provides an internet connection and BB service. Yaaaay! I'm finally ON!

I had my cartography exam last Thursday. You know, doing the same thing using a english language software is already frustrating for me, and it's in French!  So had been through it without only starring at the PC's screen really made me proud of myself. My lecturer was even giving a fingercrossed special for me before starting the exam! Hahaha... Well, maybe the result will be good or maybe not that good, but I don't really care! I dashing-ly passed it and did submit some real map files :)

I finally got an appointment with my thesis supervisor. Well, not so fast, it will be in week 2 of January, but it means I'll have more time to prepare my paper. To add the good news, one of my classmate ever worked in the similar field as my thesis theme and she told me that she will help me on the literatures and best practices in France! Wohooooo....magnifique!

The scarf accident was settled!!! I and my friend, whose scarf flew, went together looking for a scarf to replace the poor-flew scarf. We went in and out to 3-4 significant stores, because I, myself, want him to get a scarf as best as it can be. We did not find the same scarf but, thanks to Springfield, it looks good on him, right? :)

And the wise man is true when he said happiness happens when your loved one is happy. My boyfriend told me that he would get an easy-money project soon and he's happy about that, so I'm mooooore than happy! Lalalala :))

Last but the loveliest thing! After the exam, I will be in another city for a week of snowy holiday trip!!! Airplane ticket and hotels were booked! Am ready to pack!

Oooolraaaait, now I've to go back studying! 
Cao!

P.S The Mayan could be right, 21 Dec will be a doomsday, and it's maybe because of my exam :p

No comments:

Post a Comment